Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
3195632

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: What number

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: What number is ***** cigarette lighter fuse in the trunk of the 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Cigaretter light port is dead. Phone charger and or CB radio will not work and I have determined that the port has no power. Thanks
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I am. I was a tech in the 70's
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: First had to locate the rear fuse box in the trunk... then used a meter to determine that there was no power in the lighter socket
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: Just a one owner 2008 v/6 Chrylser 300 limited sedan with 80K on it. Garaged always. Like new car
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
Hi, 3 fuses in the rear fuse box - 9, 16, and 18 Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks