Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chrysler Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Chrysler Diagnostics
18617752

I have new regulato side window on 2005 Chrysler

Customer Question

I have new regulato for drivers side window on 2005 Chrysler town country I need to learn how to replace with new one
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the old regulator fellapart andi have a new one
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have the panel out and ineed to know the rest
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: i don't know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.
For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedure to replace the regulator into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/opstyn43sj86d0b/tc-reg.pdf?dl=0If my answer has helped you, please help me and rate or accept my answer.Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A. If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know! You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.
..