sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

My top will not go up and the hatch is in the up position.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had the top down and when I went to put it up the hatch went up and then stopped. So I can't put it up or down.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!What year and model is the vehicle?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This took way too long. I called a Chrysler store and they helped me. I will not be using this service again.
I apologize that no one had felt comfortable helping sooner