Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

My top gauges change now leaking on the right side on bottom

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's still have the oil in it but it's leaking from the bottom right-hand side
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes try to
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing it just started today
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you we are going to need more information, year, make and model please as well as complete details of the type of problem you are having and what it is your are trying to fix. Post back when you can with complete details and we can work from there to see if we can help you get this resolved.