Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

PEARL WOW THIS IS AWSOME. I NEED TO IDENTIFY THE FUEL PUMP

Customer Question

HI PEARL WOW THIS IS AWSOME. I NEED TO IDENTIFY THE FUEL PUMP RELAY
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: WELL OK .THE CAR WOULDN'T START AT THE STORE TWO MONTHS AGO. CHECKING IT OUT I FOUND THE FUSE IN THE TRUNK WICH APPARENTLY POWERS UP THE CONTROL MODULES BLEW EVERY TIME I TURNED THE IGN ON
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES IJUST RECENTLY SOLD TWO AUTO REPAIR SHOPS SO EVEN WHEN I HAD MY MITCHELL ON DEMAND I KNOW CHRYSLER IS VERY PROPRIETARY WITH THEIR INFO AND IM REALLY HAVING TROUBLE GETTING INFO NOW BUT I AM CERTAINLY CAPABLE OF THIS REPAIR I BELIEVE
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: T I HAVE PHYSICALLY CHASEDEVERY WIRE TO BE SURE THERE WAS NO WIRING FAULT. NOW I'VE PUT THE CAR ALL BACK TOGETHER AND ITS NOT BLOWING THE FUSE NOW BUT THE FUEL PUMP IS NOT INITIALIZED. OH BY THE WAY ONE OF THE DTCI,S IN THE BEGINNING WASECM E OR A CIRCUIT LOW VOLTAGE OR ECM POWER RELAY CIRC
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: NOT THAT I KNOW OF
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 7 months ago.
no info on vehicleYear?Model?Engine?
hello?.Year?Model?Engine?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
07 chry 300 3.5
thanks............Located in Trunk PDCclick Attachment belowBe sure Security Light on dash is not ON
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
THE FUSE THAT WAS BLOWING CHRYSLER CALLED THE "SELECTABLE POWER OUTLET" ON A PRINTED OUT FUSE BOX LEGEND FROM THE DEALER
I show Fuse "18" in the PDC as only powering the Power Outlet, unless something else is connected to itUnplug the Power Outlets OR Be sure there nothing Internal (coins, metal, etc.)Click Attachment below
did you need more information?please respond or ratethank you
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.