Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

What is the difference between the Harman Kardon 19 premium speaker st

Customer Question

What is the difference between the Harman Kardon 19 premium speaker stereo system standard on 300C platinum and the extra cost 19 speaker High Performance speakers that are an option. What is the difference and the additional cost?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike S. replied 5 months ago.
Have you tried the Harman Kardon website?
Expert:  Mike S. replied 5 months ago.
This site says under beats audio,BEATSAUDIO™PREMIUMAUDIO SYSTEMS The exclusive BeatsAudio™ Premium Sound System is standard on the Chrysler 300S. It includes ten premium speakers, a trunk-mounted dual-voice coil subwoofer and a 12-channel 552-watt amplifier.The exceptional Harman Kardon® Audio Group is standard on the Chrysler 300C Platinum and available on Chrysler 300C. This premium 19-speaker audio system includes a Harman Kardon® Logic7® GreenEdge 900-watt amplifier that brings amazing sound to all.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 5 months ago.
I see the Harman Kardon® Audio Group costs an additional $1,995. 01:47:59.31#/packages
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not want to pay for this answer as it did not answer my question. I need someone at Chrysler to explain to me the difference between Premium speakers and High performance speakers and the cost difference. Please cancel my subscription to your service. I will go directly to Chrysler in Detroit to get my answer. Thanks for your help, but I already knew about the Harman Kardon website. PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP IMMEDIATELY.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.