Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I am trying to raise the top and I am getting the message "conver

Customer Question

I am trying to raise the top and I am getting the message "convertible top malfunction"
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I press the up switch I get the message that the "convertible top malfunction" and it won't go up. I have looked in the trunk to make sure nothing is on the top and everything looks fine.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible, if it is too complicated I can take it to a dealer. I would just like to get the top up right now because it looks like rain.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: Not that I can think of, this is the first problem I have had with this car.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to try and help you with your top concern we are going to need to know what your working on, the year and model of your Chrysler please. Post back with complete details and we can work from there.