Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

We have keyless remote that works fine. However, after we turn

Customer Question

We have keyless remote that works fine. However, after we turn on the car and start driving we get a constant beep signal with the warning that a door is open. The first time this happened we went around and shut all doors but it did not stop the warning. As we were driving with the constant beep the door locks started to unlock and lock on their own over and over again. It now does the beeping and unlock and lock whenever driven. At the same time we heard the panic alarm honking when the car was parked. It started about 6 hrs after it was parked and off, which was around midnight. This panic alarm problem has happened 3-4 times now but does not happen if we leave the car unlocked. The Chrysler dealer wants to replace part of the sensors or the computer but we wonder if there is an easier and less expensive way to stop these things from happening. Dealer also says they have never seen electrical problems with a cruiser. We don't buy that one. Any ideas? Thanks.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Maybe . . .
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: Nope.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
So, what's happening here??? So, I went tot he fully refundable deposit site and they charged $11 and NOT $5, thenI was directed to a page that wants me to sign up for a monthly program which in turn took me to a page with a so-called mechanic who intern wants $25 for an answer and then when i finally agree they say I've been logged out. What's going on here? This appears more and more like a scam.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Is this an after market remote start?