Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Chrysler 300 Limited: I have an 06 chrysler 300. Hood latch

Customer Question

I have an 06 chrysler 300. Hood latch cable broke on the hood end. Is there a way to pop the hood through the grill?
Thanks Larry
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help. The only way would be to get a paybar thru the grill and pull the latch the same way the cable would to release it. There is no easy way and the last one I did I just located the cable and where is mounted to the latch and pry the latch the same way and it popped open... If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad