cardoctor74
cardoctor74, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician
3827149

Okay sometimes the car will start sometimes it won't sometimes

Customer Question

Okay sometimes the car will start sometimes it won't sometimes when I turn the key back the dash lights won't turn off I don't know if it acts really strange and then when it starts sometimes it will start and when it does all of the dash lights blink and security light flashes on and off every time the security light flashes on all the lights in my Dash start going haywire
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: No you mean from the computer that tells you what's wrong that pulls the codes
JA: It's a tool that mechanics use to help diagnose what's wrong with a car. Not to worry - the mechanic will know how to find that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself? Not a problem. You can work with the Chrysler Mechanic to figure that out. It's a tool that mechanics use to help diagnose what's wrong with a car. Not to worry - the mechanic will know how to find that out.
Customer: I'm just wondering if I should just junk it or what
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No it just started acting up like this one day
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  cardoctor74 replied 1 year ago.
Ok the most common issue is the electrical portion of the ignition switch was this checked?