Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Chrysler 300m: Put fully charged battery in 2002 Chrysler 300m,

Customer Question

Put fully charged battery in 2002 Chrysler 300m, now car will not start
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Will it at least crank?Do things like the radio and headlights work?With the key in the run position is the theft light on or flashing?Was there more to this than just changing the battery?Any aftermarket alarms or immobilizers or remote starters on the vehicle?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris