Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

Since having new tires put on, 05' Crossfire has no "low tire

Customer Question

since having new tires put on, 05' Crossfire has no "low tire pressure" lite- also, no ALARM, and no BACKUP ALARM. The Tire Guy whom I recgnized, asked if I wanted him to install tires the way he would. It should've been a flag- but I thought "mechanic" SURE. I have since noticed these things not working as before. FUSE? DID HE REMOVE PARTS? Oh yeah, interior lighting too [doors, dome, mirror, eng.bay]. thanks, Dale
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: TRYING to track fuse without a schematic diagram or manual. looking on line I found you. Also, stems on wheel look like they used to, as to sensors removed. Can't ALL lights be bad at once. Everything worked when I bought it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: Fog lamps only work with nightfall when lights turned on manually. Can fogs run in daytime? Do headlights have "AUTO_ON" at dusk? I have had to turn on manually since purchased.
JA: Working headlights are essential for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you are no longer seeing the low pressure light then your tire guy somehow had to disable the system and with out know what he did to do this its going to be hard to say what needs to be repaired. I would return to the tire shop and have them correct this feature for you. The other option would be to scan the system and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting if the system has been disabled. If you can get this done and post back with the fault code and or codes I will see if I can help you get this resolved.