Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

I'm Rafael Plaza, I took my 2005 (3.3) Chrysler T/C for

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Rafael Plaza, I took my 2005 (3.3) Chrysler T/C for a computer test since the malfunction light has been on for a couple of days. The test revealed only the "left rear solenoid valve". I was told to take it to a mechanic and tell him that, but where can I get more information before I take it to a mechanic?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, if I can.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing other than trying to identify the part.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist you.left rear solenoid valve?can you give me the codes that you got?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was not given any code
when they scanned it they got a code,,i need that code number..i dont understand what they are talking about."left rear solenoid valve".the code will help me.