Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)

My 2007 chrysler aspen has no power just red security light

Customer Question

My 2007 chrysler aspen has no power just red security light can u help fix the problem
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 5 months ago.
Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help. The RED light is your security light telling you that either your key or the SKIM module is bad.. If you don't have a spare key to rule out a bad key then you will need a scantool to see what codes are in the SKIM module to properly repair this issue.. If it shows bad key then I would call a mobile locksmith to cut and program you a new key.. If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad