Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

I have the red light only and nothing else JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I have the red light only and nothing else
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I try to start it I get nothing.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can yes
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The red light indicates the system alarm is active and not reading the key, if you can post back with complete information (year, make and model ) I will see if I can help you with this issue. I would also be useful if you could scan the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back when you can and we can work from there.