Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I am looking radio, navigation system, cd player for

Customer Question

I am looking for a radio, navigation system, cd player for a 2006 Chrysler 300c for a reasonable price. My CD player died. Do you have one for a reasonable price?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The CD player does not work. I put in a disc and it immediately goes to 'disc error'. It is a 6 disk changer.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would rather fix it than get another one. I also have a guy that gave me direction to clean it using cleaning duster with the straw and I did that, but it did not work. He came and took it out but it ended up being the laser-is what he said.
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: Other wise looks great and in good shape. Bought is 2 weeks ago with 102k miles on it, runs great. Loaded
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Where is my answer?
Expert:  rashawn replied 7 months ago.
Hello My name is***** Direct you to a website that will have The availability of the part you are looking for. Used. www.car-part.com enter the year make and model as well as zip code along with part you are requesting and a list will populate.