Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2004 pt cruiser 2.4 turbo with no highbeems

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2004 pt cruiser 2.4 turbo with no highbeems no the blue indicator Ive changed just about everything but a module what is it, there is no bcm in this car from Marvin
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: no my scanner isnt that advanced my vin is3c8fy78g54t350437 ive changed the multi sw, the relay the circut breaker and all known fuzes except the fuze link I could not find is there one ? And there are 2 relays below the fuse box whitch one Please and Thank You
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Chrysler Mechanic to figure that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I am
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: new every thing but the fuse link is there a motem ive missed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: Sorry I cant take it there till I run out of ideas boiling it down and in tht main highbeem fuse there is no current on ether side of it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 8 months ago.
you have fog lights?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
yes the fog lights work andthelowbeems work everthing but the highbeems and the blue selecter indicator
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I only know of one hybeem fuze in fuse box under the hood is it tested for postive juise when the hb sw is on or off?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I payed a few days back a total of $ 22 and never got the answer yet please thanks
Hello IM ON AGAIN AND WANT TO RUN A COUPLE TESTS WITH YOU
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
noIdont want to talk on the phone please send me the answer or reinburst my my money please
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 8 months ago.
Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.Do you still need help? In the underhood fuse box have you checked fuse #16/17? It is a 15 amp. Please see if it has power when the high beam switch activated