sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

07pt cruiser driver seat moved to the complete forward position

Customer Question

07pt cruiser driver seat moved to the complete forward position and will not move back. Still goes up and down.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: What do you need to know
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried to move the seat back
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!The problem may be a handful of things including the switch, the fore/aft motor, a mechanical failure on the seat adjuster, or it could be something physically blocking the seat from moving.Have you checked for anything foreign under the seat that could block movement?When you press the switch to the rear do you hear or feel any response from the motor?