chevygeorge, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Technician for over 25 years

My seats don't move in my 05 Chrysler crossfire until you

Customer Question

My seats don't move in my 05 Chrysler crossfire until you drive for a while, I heard it was the relay but can't find it to replace, so could you tell me where it is located?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's all I need to know is where the relay is located?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I looked in all the places where fuses and relays are none are for the electric seats so just wondering where else to look?
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  chevygeorge replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you. It is to the left of the streering column behind the lower dash cover. You will have to remove the left side A/C vent and what is called the "Lower I/P Panel Left". I don't have a photo of the procedure, but I'll send you some diagnostic and a pic of the relay.
Here you go.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** change it and see
You are welcome. Let me know if you need any more help. Please take the time to rate me, as a positive rating is the only way I get compensated for my time. George