Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chrysler Town and Country: 2008 Chrysler Town and Country.

Customer Question

2008 Chrysler Town and Country. 58,000 miles. Recently began making what appears to be a brief whirring sound when accelerating. Only makes the sound when initially moving from a stop and picking up speed. Also heard it on an interstate while accelerating.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 7 months ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern. Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can do some research on this concern for you? Thank you, Robert