Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

2004 tc just turned 219, 000 exactly same time check engine

Customer Question

2004 tc just turned 219, 000 exactly same time check engine lite came on and van started to sputter like water in gas or hittig on 3 plugs , on the road in NY added 1 heet water treatment no change brent
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If posslbe I.m 180 miles from home in a motel
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: I, ve had this van since birth and maintained every 3000mi,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to begin to determine what is causing the sputter your describing the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned to retrieve the fault code and or codes that are setting when the check engine light is coming on. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will help you determine the cause. Most auto parts store such as Auto Zone will run a scan for you at no charge.