Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My. Security light is on. Won't go off. And car. Won't.

Customer Question

My. Security light is on. Won't go off. And car. Won't. Turn. Over. It's. Pouring raining.
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. I hope I can I'm. Stuck. At. Work. Bt. I have no clue. How. To. Fix iy
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm. Lost. Notuing
JA: Huh?
Customer: Nothing at. All. I don't understand. How
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: I don't knw were. To. Start
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 7 months ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern. The first thing I need is information on your vehicle. I need the year and model of the vehicle. Also need to know if you have a second key available to try?Keep me posted... Thank you, Robert