Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

My car stalled and just noticed this electronic throttle control

Customer Question

My car stalled and just noticed this electronic throttle control light came on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car won't start its 07 300c with the hemi at a stop light died would start after cranking for 5 min it started for like 3 min and died again won't start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes we are out of town 2 hours away from home
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Putting a new battery on right now cuz the battery died trying to start it
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: Just the ETC light came on for the first time ever
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The throttle control light as well as the ETC light come on when the computer sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to be able to determine what is failing the first thing that needs to be done is the computer system needs to be scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you get this resolved.