Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Chrysler Town & Country Touring: the fuel, speedometer,

Customer Question

the fuel, speedometer, tach, and oil pressure gauges, turn indicators, and seat belt warning chimes all went out at once. the van sat outside in a snow storm. everything worked when it was shut down, and all that stuff was out the next day. why?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. So far this looks to be a failure of the cluster or the cluster missing a power or ground, or bad connection to it. While driving does the transaxle shift correct? If it does then we know the computer is at least getting a speed signal so that points more to the cluster to blame. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris