Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Getting no fuse errors electrical after fixing a short

Customer Question

Getting no fuse errors for all electrical after fixing a short and replacing the battery. Blinkers headlights brake lights
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: There was a short in the electrical and the battery was dead. We fixed the short and replaced the battery. But now the headlights, brake lights, and blinkers don't work. Just getting a no fuse error.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it's just replacing fuses, yes. For more than that, no.
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  bill replied 7 months ago.
what is the year and model of your Chrysler?I will need the vin to pull a wiring diagram
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
3C8FY68B72T288101
2002 pt cruiser
Expert:  bill replied 7 months ago.
just to be clear the digital odometer is displaying "NO FUSE" correct?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Correct.
Expert:  bill replied 7 months ago.
ok inside the car there is a fuse box check FUSE 13 and FUSE 18, 18 actually feeds 13 and if either are missing or blown the NO FUSE will display, the NO FUSE actually is for when the vehicle is originally shipped to the dealer and indicates the shipping fuse (a fuse that prevents the natural draw on the vehicle from any computers that need a permanent memory from killing the battery while the vehicle is in storage)