sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

Seed stuck in the will not go back stuck in the front position

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The seat is all the way forward we can not get in to drive it will not go back up and down works but will not go backwards
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: At least to get us home
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!If the seat will not move rearward it could be a mechanical issue with the adjuster, something foreign blocking movement, it could be a switch or wiring issue, a failure of the fore/aft motor itself, or possibly a seat module depending on the vehicle.Do you hear any noise from the motor when pressing the switch forward or rearward?What year and model is the vehicle?