Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

Chrysler Seabring: 2004 Chrystler seabring 4 door engine lite

Customer Question

2004 Chrystler seabring 4 door engine lite came on car started bucking before stalling. Turning the key on and off it blinks a code like 10 blinks does that mean anything
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The check engine light comes on when the computer sees a systems fault ans when this occurs the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. The first thing you need to do is to scan the computer system to see what the fault code and or codes are that are setting . If you can get this done and post back with the results I will help you get this figured out .