Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Chrysler 300M: I have a chrysler 300m 99 won't start cranks

Customer Question

I have a chrysler 300m 99 won't start cranks wants to start but won't I replaced spark plugs coil packs and cam sensor
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help. What codes are in the PCM? Did it stall or just wouldn't start? Does it have fuel psi and spark? What is the compression? Talk soon,Brad
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The only code that shows up is p1684 the fuel pump engages and has spark i think pulled out spark plugs they were wet from tryin to start it
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.
If it has spark the plugs shouldn't be wet.. Can you do a compression test to see if it's low?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't know how
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It never stalled it just wouldn't start the next day I put foot on brake in neutral and it almost starts but now my battery is almost dead
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I took all coils and spark plugs out 3 and 5 were wet gas
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All my plugs r wet with gas now they all have spark could my injectors be stuck open
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.
What is the compression?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My compression is at 70
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Could it be my fuel pressure regulator
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.
If your compression is at 70 then you need to remove the timing cover and inspect for jumped timing.. It should be well over 100 psi.. If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad