Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chrysler town&country: My chrysler town &country is got

Customer Question

My chrysler town &country is got a bad strart problem.What he does is that sometimes it start perfectly and sometimes did not want to start only clicked clicked . I did took off the starter and send it in for checked and repair nothing wrong .Now what happens is when I trigger the gear lever between and the first gear Reverse than it starts .....WHY and what means that something at the gearbox not signal the computer that it is not in park mode ???...need deperatly help...
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. If you must move the shifter out of P or N for it to crank and start. That means the shift linkage is out of adjustment or the park neutral range position switch is faulty. If you plan to diag and repair this yourself, let me know so I can help more. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris