Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My car PT cruiser while driving died turn the

Customer Question

***** *****, my car PT cruiser while driving died turn the key everything works but does not turn over not even a click
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2001 PT cruiser won't turn over at all. But turn the key on all lights works in the dash hook up a diagnostic tool it can't tell me anything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. We will be working from the link below. We need to do some electrical diag using a volt meter or test light. Do you own one? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a mutitester
Thanks, ***** ***** remove the starter relay from the power distribution center? Then check all the pins is one powered? While holding the key in the start position is another now powered?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris