Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

How long should it take to calibrate the FCW sensor on a Chrysler

Customer Question

How long should it take to calibrate the FCW sensor on a Chrysler 300?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am having mine replaced cease of a broken bracket. The sensor has been replaced but now they say they have to drive my car for three or more hours to calibrate the sensor.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 10 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... We(Dealership) charge 1 hour labor which is around 100.00 to recalibrate the FCW... I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad