Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

2005 Crossfire Convertible top will not go down. I have

Customer Question

2005 Crossfire Convertible top will not go down. I have already made sure that the sensor in the trunk divider is being depressed. What else should I look for. When I open the latch the windows go down as expected the red light in the roof switch is RED continuous but when I depress the switch I hear Beap Beap Beap B
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Are there other sensors that I should check? Fuses look Ok but I didn't check with continuity meter...... I put a charger on the battery.... Could Battery be low? My charger measures 12.6 Volts onbattery
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Chrysler has released a service bulletin dealing with the convertible top and the proper steps to diagnose it. I have enclosed it in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view . Have a look and see if this will help you determine the cause.