Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

Chrysler Pacifica: Working 2007 pacifica all windows stop working.

Customer Question

Working 2007 pacifica all windows stop working. I check the fusing and there are no fuses. I need help.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 7 months ago.
Hi there.I can help as long as you understand that will be in the form of technical guidance; tools and the skills to use them are your responsibility.These power windows are computer-controlled and, if the fuses check out OK, will be impossible to diagnose without a DRB-III or equivalent scan tool. As it is, the RUN relay feeds 30A fusible link #3 2which feeds 20A fuses 47 and 48 which power the door modules (see attached graphic).Please let me know what you find.
Here is that graphic
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I'm away from the car I will be back to you soon. Thanx

I'm online weekdays from 2 to 8 PM AST.Best Regards.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hi I check the #3 fuse and 47 48 are fine I removed the #3 fuse for minute and set back no progress.

In that case, we're back to what I stated on my opening post: "These power windows are computer-controlled and, if the fuses check out OK, will be impossible to diagnose without a DRB-III or equivalent scan tool."
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry, but I don't know why you've posted the same information twice or what you expect me to tell you other than what I've already posted.