Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2006 SRT8 300 that has been

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2006 SRT8 300 that has been giving me some problems. I believe your answer to this question has been previously made.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: After filling my tank 3/4 full, the car still stalls. The battery, engine and traction control lights go on. I have tried to turn off and restart the car while its moving without any success. The engine revs up but does not transfer power to the wheels. I have to come to a complete stop and then restart the engine to get power to the wheels.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Does it only do this after filling the tank up? Chris