Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

Chrysler Sebring: I have a 2008 Chrysler Sebring convertible

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Chrysler Sebring convertible and today ad I was attempting to put my top down I noticed that it was only go only a little ways and stop, so I got out and looked to see what was going on but at the time I did not notice anything. So I put the top back down and opened the trunk to see if I could see anything and I was getting ready to shut the trunk when I noticed that the frame at the top at the back window is bent. Would be a costly fix to have this repaired? I noticed today that the trunk leaks in that location as well. Please help on this matter.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Unfortunately with know the extent of the damage there is no way to give you an accurate price to make this repair. That being said you are going to need to take the car in for an inspection and they will have a look at the damage and what needs to be repair and will work you by a repair estimate before making any repairs which will give you a good idea what its going to cost to repair. This type of repair is best done by the dealer .