sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My name is***** have a jeep liberty and I keep losing Electrical

Customer Question

my name is***** have a jeep liberty and I keep losing Electrical power. Sometimes it starts and run for days and then I tried to start it, all the power is gone nothing (lights, dashboard everything)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I replace the alternator, battery. oh and dome light flickers randomly.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!It sounds as if you may have a battery draw. If something is drawing current such as a light coming on or module staying awake then it can kill the battery while the vehicle sits. It's possible that the headlamp switch is causing the issue if the dome lights are flickering while driving, they may also be coming on while the vehicle is parked.What year is your Liberty?