Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)

Chrysler 300 C SRT8: 2012 300 SRT8. Sometimes radio does not

Customer Question

2012 300 SRT8. Sometimes radio does not have sound. If amplifier fuse is removed and put back again sound comes back. Sound only stops when I turn off and start the car again, never when car is running. Everything works such as screen and all its just no audio.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... This is caused by the software in the amplifier, you will need to have the amplifier updated at your nearest DOdge dealership to correct this issue.. We(Dealership) charge 1 hour labor which is around $100.00 to update modules.. I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for your response Brad. I appreciate your help. I will go to my nearest Dealership and get the software updated for the amplifier.
Expert:  Brad replied 6 months ago.
You are very welcome!!And feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..