Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Just brought car out from the winter top won't go down check

Customer Question

just brought car out from the winter top won't go down check with the manual did all of what that said and still won't go down
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I know this is the weak link in this car the module was replaced at 17,00 mile the top has been used very little now the car has 23,00 miles on it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: that would be good checked the fuses don't know what to do now
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.in order to be able to try and help you with the top issue you are having we need to know what your working on, the year and model of your Chrysler would be very helpful. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it's a 2005 crossfiresrt6
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Chrysler has released a service bulletin for checking the type of problem you are having with your top. Have a look and see if it applies. Copy and paste the link below to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Convert%20Top%20Apr%2018.pdf