Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My name is ***** *****. I watched a YouTube video that said

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I watched a YouTube video that said the fuel filter is on the passenger side next to the muffler. It's not. The tank is on the other side. Unless the filter is on top of the gas tank, I can't find it. Where is it really?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2011 Chrysler Town and Country Limited with a 3.6L engine.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  bill replied 7 months ago.
your minivan has NO serviceable fuel filter the primary filter is in the tank attached to the fuel pump, this is to allow the pump to get clean fuel and reduce the failure rate, we have done this since 2008 on the minivans and since the late 90's on other body styles