sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

06 pt cruodrr JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

***** ***** 06 pt cruodrr
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just had starter replaced and battery is new I was backing up it died and will turn over but wont start 208000 miles
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are quite a few things that could cause a no start condition. You're either missing spark or fuel, or it could be a cam timing issue. If the timing belt breaks or jumps then it will prevent the engine from starting.The first steps in diagnosing the issue will be determining if you have spark, fuel pressure, and if there are any fault codes set. Have any of these things been checked?