Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

06 town and country no crank no start new pcm JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

06 town and country no crank no start new pcm
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: came in m y shop not staring when you turn the key i changed the pcm started then kill then nothing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.
was this a new or use pcm and id you transfer the security info (if your scan tool can perform this task) ALL the minivans from 2005 and up will have a security key if you used a used PCM the vin's will not match and the SKIM will not allow the engine to run and then kill the crank after 3 or 4 failed start attempts and a new or reman pcm MUST also have the SKIM programmed