Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Chrysler Mechanic
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic
2617050

My chrsler 300 has luiquid an fluid coming from both exhaust

Customer Question

my chrsler 300 has luiquid an fluid coming from both exhaust after driving it. one side looks like water the other looks like oil, mechanic from Chrysler sas nothing is wrong runs good 25000 milee
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 7 months ago.
Welcome,I have been a professional master mechanic for over 35 years and am happy to help you with this.He is correct. What you are seeing is actually a good thing. it means the emissions controls are working very well and what you are seeing is condensation returning to a liquid form. The reason one looks like oil is because there is some soot inside that side exhaust pipe and it is turning the water condensation dark color even seeming like oil.No need to worry.LJPlease remember to use the rating. its very important to us!
Hello,Did you have any further questions?