sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My name is ***** ***** I have been trying to start my car It

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have been trying to start my car It won't start and there's no sound Tried to shift out of gear and nothing, switched the starter relay and nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My battery has charge but nothing is happening
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Now there is no power, tried to get a jump and now nothing is lighting up
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are quite a few things that you could have going on. You may have a cable or connection issue, one or more blown fuses, possibly the ignition switch, or it may just be a dead battery.What year and model is the vehicle?Do the headlamps work?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've already taken it to a mechanic, the battery doesn't hold a charge so it's more than the battery. How do I get the charge on my card refunded?
If you would like a refund of your deposit you can do so from your screen.