Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Chrysler Grand Voyager: I wish to add a turbo timer to my 2005

Customer Question

I wish to add a turbo timer to my 2005 Chrysler Grand Voyager Limited edition. Can you please tell me where the ECU module is located and the pin out/wiring colour of the O2 sensor wire?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases you may need to obtain this info from a dealer or repair center that has the diagrams and locations for this model here as in some cases this info can be difficult to obtain.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete