sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

Trying to locate fuse box JA: The mechanics have tons of

Customer Question

trying to locate fuse box
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself?
Customer: trying to resolve an issue. the ignition has no power source to starter
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: been down for 3 yrs due to timing belt breaking all that is resolved. now trying to get car to start. originally had a gps tracking shut off device on it , it has been removed. need to know which fuse will give power to ignition to starter and then for motor to fire and run. will turn over
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Chrysler Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: think thats it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  George H. replied 6 months ago.
Hello I will help you with your question, What is the year, make and model of your vehicle?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you call?
Sorry I am unable to speak on the phone so I will OPT out. You will have a better response if you post what the vehicle is.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cancel free trial please just a one time issue thanks. Please confirm that no $ will be taken from my account
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!Depending on what the vehicle is there may or may not be a fuse that's related to the ignition switch starter input, and there may not be a fuse related to starter engagement at all. What year, model and engine is the vehicle?