Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chrysler 300c srt8: Please where is the power steering pump

Customer Question

Please where is the power steering pump located on my 2012 300 srt8 and how do I get at it
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Looking at the Front of the Engine / Belts, it is located on the Right FrontClick Attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.......................................................................................
Here is proceduresClick Attachment Below
did you need more information?please respond or Rate my answerthank you
are you going to rate my answer?please respond