sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Car want crank so I got codes off the car 0300 0306 2016 2712

Customer Question

JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I don't know what cause the problem
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chrysler Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Dats it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Have u found solution
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!None of these codes would be related to the starter not engaging.There are quite a few things that could prevent the starter from engineering ranging from the ignition switch, transmission range sensor wiring, the starter relay (if equipped), cables and connections, or it could be the starter itself.What year and model is the vehicle?Is there any noise from the engine compartment when the key is turned to the crank position?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2007 it's a clicking noise
What model is the vehicle?Are you hearing a rapid clicking that happens the whole time the key is held in the crank position? A single click?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yes
Yes to which question?What model is the vehicle?