Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.

It saying 2 tires are low, just got 4 new tires JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

It saying 2 tires are low, just got 4 new tires
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: No ,service tire system soon
JA: What else is going on?
Customer: It will loose acceleration for about 5 to 10 seconds then it will drive
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chrysler Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: That's my biggest problem losing pressure when I'm driving I'll be driving I stopped at a stop sign then I try to take off with her head just a little bit and try to take my foot off the gas pedal then in celery
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,Ok, what is the year and model of your Chrysler?How soon after you had new tires put on did the warning light on tire pressure come on?
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,Ok, the door locking circuit and body control module control the fuel door lock actuator to open the fuel door and will require a scan tool and voltmeter to diagnose why it has failed.In the meantime, to open it, you will need a thin flat head screwdriver and tape the end so it doesnt scratch the paint. On the side of the fuel door that opens, slip the screwdriver between the door and the body and pry the door forward towards the door hinge side and then outward in order to pop it open(see attached) Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating