Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Chrysler 300C: I HAVE A CRYSLER 300C(2012)I GOT IN IT THE OTHER

Customer Question

I HAVE A CRYSLER 300C(2012)I GOT IN IT THE OTHER DAY AND STARTED LIKE USUAL AND HIT MY PANEL SCREEN AND STARTED GIVING MIXED SIGNALS, SO i TURNED IT OFF AND AUDIO STARTED FLASHING AND TURNED IT OFF AGAIN AND LOST ALL POWER. NOW DOESN'T START. I HAVE NO POWER DOOR DON' T LOCK, THOUGHT MAYBE A JUMP ,BUT THAT WASNt THE PROBLEM EITHER. YOU TELL ME WHAT UP?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. Sounds like maybe the system voltage is low, or a module locked up. Try this: disconnect the negative battery cable for 2 minutes and then reconnect it. See if it will start. If not, pull the battery out and have it tested at your local auto parts store. They will do that for free. Let me know how it goes. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Ok I see. If the check engine light is not on, then it sounds like a problem with the transmission's torque converter and/or transmission front pump. I highly recommend that you have a transmission shop or dealer check the transmission and torque converter. This would be money well spent to have it propery diagnosed. Chris