Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 2014 Sebring convertible and reason I cannot

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Sebring convertible and for some reason I cannot get the lights to shut off on the rearview mirror
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: You can push the buttons on and off buttons under the rearview mirror and the lights just stay on they want them out when you shut the car off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If the lights are staying on and all other lights are coming on and going out like they should be this may be an issue with a shorted wire in the head liner area shorted to ground keeping these lights on.If you have not inspected the mirror wiring I would check and see if any shorts are found as I have seen before in the past needing repaired for this fault here.if this is or has already been checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete